Friday Finds is a book meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. It is a way to show off what books you found over the course of the week and are adding to your TBR pile! It doesn’t have to be books you physically have, just one’s you found that you now want to read!
So this week I found:
- Partials by Dan Wells | Goodreads
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty | Goodreads (even though I’m terrified of reading this book)
- Winger by Andrew Smith | Goodreads
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West | Goodreads (since I loved Pivot Point)
- Renegate by J. A. Souders | Goodreads
- Pure by Julianna Baggott | Goodreads
- Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford | Goodreads
- Cut by Patricia McComick | Goodreads
Have you read/liked any of these books?