Hello lovely readers! And more importantly hello lovely Harry Potter fans!
If you’re following my blog or my youtube channel for some time now, you’ve probably noticed that I’m a huge Harry Potter fan. Like really huge!
I’ve read the first 4 Harry Potter books about 5-7 times each and the rest of the books about 3-5 times each. Of course that isn’t nearly enough, because I can never get enough Harry Potter! Seriously, I’m obsessed!
Which is why I decided that I will do a read-a-thon of the Harry Potter books and try to read all of them again!
And it would be completely amazing if any of you guys wanted to join me!
So, the rules are pretty simple:
- The HarryPotter-a-thon will run for one month and specifically from March 1st to March 31st.
- During that period of time try to read as many Harry Potter books as possible. I’m aiming for all of them, but we’ll see how it goes. You can set your own goals. If you haven’t read the Harry Potter books yet you could just try to read the first two for example. Challenge yourselves!
- You can also watch as many Harry Potter movies as you want. I’ll definitely watch all of them! I love the movie adaptations.
- And you can also do any other Harry-Potter-related activity you like, for example playing Harry Potter video games.
- The main goal is to read as many Harry Potter books as possible. Everything else is just to add a bit more to the Harry-Potter-craze!
If you decide to join me in this read-a-thon let me know in the comments!
I will probably post a weekly update on my progress every week of March, so we can stay in touch! I’ll also use the #HarryPotterAThon hashtag on twitter, so if you decide to take part make sure to use that too!
Here’s also the video I uploaded on this read-a-thon yesterday, in case you missed it: