Learn more about Cover Up Monday or find future and past topics here
This week’s topic is to find five covers that have only letters on them!
- The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan | Goodreads
- Find me by Romily Bernard | Goodreads
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty | Goodreads
- Cut by Patricia McCormick | Goodreads (Ignore those little “cuts”)
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green | Goodreads (Ok.. I know this is cheating! I couldn’t find anything else ok? So just ignore the clouds! Please? 🙂 )
That was actually really hard to do! I wonder why they don’t do this more often, because I think at least the cover’s on the first line are all very cool!
What covers with only letters can you think of?
Comment below or leave the link to your blog post 🙂